Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday 24th June - Fantasy Project number 1

This isn't really fantasy project number one - really more like number 1001. But it is travelling more briskly through the highways and byways of creating plans, researching, comparing prices,
feasibility planning.

Here's a clue;


I'm not sure that it will ever come to anything. Most of my projects just fizzle (seen any additions to the knitting project recently? no? QED).

Travelling hopefully is often very much better than arriving at reality.

But next year I will have very much less work than I have now, and I could do with finding something fun, energising and preferably remunerative to fill the empty hours.

Or I could just stay at home get on with gardening, housework, DIY. That's a really horrible thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment